Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh Me Oh My!

This afternoon I went out to run some errands without the kids. When I walked in the house and placed my bag on the counter I saw this. Any guesses as to what it is?





As my eyes continued to look I saw this next to it.





At this point I gasped, covered my mouth and let out a rather loud, "Nooooooo!!!!!!" Then looked at Rod and said, "What happened?" Rod informed me that Kaidan decided to make Kennedy's hair look pretty. He thought that her hair was hanging in her eyes so he took care of it! Ummm........... YIKES! Did you see those scissors? Kaidan is 3 years old and Kennedy is 22 months old! Ey ya ya ya! Nobody got hurt and you know what? He did a pretty decent job. I don't actually think anyone would really notice except me whose job it is as a mother to know every little inch of my children's hair. My Mom has been on me for months to cut her hair. No worries Mom......... Kaidan took care of it.

Not too bad eh? Looks like I might have a little hair dresser on my hands but he will have to wait a good long while before he has the opportunity again!

No comments:

Post a Comment